Ace Duraflo ePipe Approvals
ApprovalsANSI/NSF std61 - National Sanitation Foundation, listed Standard 61, immediate return to service hot and cold potable water pipes.
- A Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC®) listed product
- International Plumbing Code (IPC) approved
- IAMPO approved
- Process/product independently evaluated by ICC-ES to new pipe standards
- Over 300 individual jurisdictional approvals for specific cities, counties & towns.
- Approved for use with potable water systems in the EU.
- Approved for potable water contact at commercial hot temperatures
- Approved/Member of US Green Building Council
Awards and Innovation
- ePIPE® and NU PIPE® are protected under US patents #7160574, #7517409, #7858149, #8033242, #8206783, #8343579, and #8354140, #8399813
- Nominee, US National Medal of Technology and Innovation
- Candidate, Manning Innovation Awards
- Lead Line Remediation: 2-hour cured in-place lining for lead pipes
- 2 Hour Return to Service: In-place restoration of small diameter drinking water pipes for fast water pipe repair
- US Department of Defense Contributions: water pipe restorations for the DoD, including the US Navy and the Army Corps of Engineers